About Squad in Touch
Squad in Touch is activities and communication management platform tailored to schools, parents and students as well as tournament and other events organisers.
Being rich in functions and highly flexible it can accommodate all the organisation and communication needs of any customer - should it be a small nursery/primary school or a large all-through academy and even an association arranging and managing hundreds of events annually.
How Squad in Touch cah help you
- Have more time;
- Reduce staff time on admin
- Everything in one place
- Multiple users who can manage their own events / clubs / activities
- Manage activities from the event; mark registers, add results, scores and photos live from your app
- Send consent requests and booking forms and get instant responses
- Update event times and details and let everyone know at the touch of a button
- Custom notifications to let parents know important information
- Cut expenses;
- Communicating with parents / pupils / staff / governors from one place
- Schedule messages to go out at a later date
- Minimise your printing costs
- Free mobile app for staff, parents and students
- Automated notifications
- Increase your online presence;
- Your own Squad in Touch public website https://bluebirdschool.squadintouch.com/
- Big screen functionality https://bigscreen_bluebirdschool.squadintouch.com/
- Link your account to Twitter and tweet scores from the pitch
- Integrate with your school main calendar(s)
Squad in Touch core features
Sports management platform for schools
Clubs, trips and activities management platform for schools
Tournament management for associations and Sports Partnerships
Squad in Touch mobile apps
You can start working on the platform within minutes. Once you have signed up for an account you get a dedicated area for your school/club where you can change settings to make it work in the best possible way and suit all your school's particular needs and specifics.
During an onboarding process, you will be asked to fill out the sign-up form so that we can set up your account in the best way matching your needs. If you then need any settings to be changed or your subscription updated you can always get in touch with our support team and we will be more than happy to help you.
Please view links to our Data protection documentation, here you can find a number of our policies, if you need further documentation / information or have any questions please get in touch using the contact details at the bottom of the page.
Help by user type
The platforms are different based on user type and they have different features and functions tailored to your needs. Please see specific manuals linked to your user type by clicking on the links below.
- I am a member of school staff
- I am a parent
- I am a student
- I am a tournament organiser / Activities provider
Frequently asked questions
If you can't find your question in the list below then please get in touch with us using the contact details at the bottom of the page. We have tried to make a comprehensive list of all questions we are frequently asked.
Get in touch
If you have any further questions that are not answered here then please get in touch with the Squad in Touch support team;
Tel; 01293 734004
Via the green chat bubble at the bottom of all Squad in Touch pages